November 24, 2015

November MFT Die-namics Design: Tis The Season For Tags!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

This month’s MFT Die-namics Design is all about creating tags for Christmas, which, my word, is SO.VERY.SOON!  I have a trio of tags to share with you today!

Print

These were all SO fun to create!  I’ve used the Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics as the base for each of the tags.  For my first tag, I’ve also used the Santa Suit Die-namics, which is SO easily adapted to a tag!  I started by cutting the tag from Cherry Crisp Prestige Card Stock, and I then used Sweet Tooth Card Stock for the center band, bottom band and the collar.  I cut them all first with the Santa Suit Die-namics and then trimmed them down with the Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics

The belt was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock, and the belt buckle from Gold Shine Card Stock.  I trimmed the belt panel down with the Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics as well.  I cut a small tag from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and stamped “HO HO HO” from Gift Tag Greetings using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink, and I added a bow of baker’s twine.  For the top, I cut a circle using the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and threaded more baker’s twine through.

Print

For my second tag, I cut the tag from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics.  I embossed the tag with the Circle Grid Stencil and Embossing Pad Duo.  I cut the hole for the cord using the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics and threaded it with Hemp Cord.   The present was cut from Kraft Card Stock using the Birthday Present Die-namics.  I stamped the present using the Snowflake Flurry set using Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink and I added accents with a white gel pen.  The bow was cut from Field Day Prestige Card Stock and sponged with Field Day Premium Dye Ink.  The little tag was cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock using Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I stamped “FOR YOU” from BB Birthday Bears using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

My final tag is my favorite of all three, and I plan on mass producing these cuties!  I started by cutting a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the Stitched Traditional Tags STAX Die-namics, and the hole was cut with the Tag Builder Blueprints 1 Die-namics and tied with Hemp Cord.  I used the LLD Coffee Cup die-namics to cut the cup from Wild Cherry Card Stock, and I sponged the cup, starting at the bottom, using Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink to create an ombre look.  The band and lid were cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock, and I added a heart to the band cut from Field Day Prestige Card Stock using Blueprints 22 Die-namics.  The sentiment panel was cut using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and I stamped “SENDING YOU A CUP OF CHEER” from LLD Hug In A Mug using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.

Print

MFT Supplies 

MFT_DienamicsDesign_SideBar

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head on over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this month’s Die-namics Design!

BLOGSIGNATURE

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!