February 3, 2016

Sending You Love! {CTD378}

Hi everyone!  Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lori has challenged us to use red, hot pink, dark gray and light blue!  The perfect Valentine’s Day combination!

Print

I pulled out the darling Pure Innocence I Heart You set for my card!  I cut her from X-Press It Blending Card using the Pure Innocence I Heart You Die-namics and stamped her using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored her with Copic Markers and then added some glitter to the heart on her card.  I popped her up with Jody Boosters onto a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with the new Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.  I stamped “Sending You Love” underneath my PI.

Print

The main panel was cut from a piece of patterned paper from Painted Prints Smitten Paper Pack cut with Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics.  I used LLD Hip Clips Die-namics and LLD Creative Clips Die-namics to create the fun little accent on the top of my card, and I added a bow of Hemp Cord underneath the heart accent.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Joan Ervin

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Kay Miller, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Samantha Johnson, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

cupsignature

7 comments:

  1. The look on the little girl's face captures Valentine's wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Love the little embellished tag, it really makes an impact:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet little PI image! That layered tag embellishment is just the perfect touch! Love your new blog design and who is that gorgeous lady in the avatar - lol?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! I love your incredible coloring and sweet details with the glittery heart and fun banner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!! Love your PI and the flag collage in the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too sweet! Love the glittery heart on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect image for these colors, girlie! Aweomely CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!