May 20, 2016

I’m Happy To Be Stuck With You! {WSC281}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC281!  I am a sucker for a sketch with a circle element!

Print

For some reason, as soon as I saw this sketch, I immediately knew I wanted to use the Sweet Succulents set!  I just love this set!  I cut out the succulents and the pots from X-Press It Blending Card using the Sweet Succulents Die-namics and then stamped them with Sweet Succulents using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I colored them with Copic Markers and arranged them onto a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

I cut a panel of Razzle Berry Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics and stamped it with Sweet Tooth Pigment Ink using the Fine Chevron Background. I then added the circle with the succulents using Jody Boosters, and the sentiment panel, cut from Sweet Tooth Card Stock and stamped with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

 

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_281

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created this week! 

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!