October 25, 2016

Creative Construction With Blueprints: Getting Wordy!

Hi everyone!  Happy Tuesday!

I have a card to share with you today for the October Creative Construction With Blueprints!  This month, the MFT Design Team are working with Blueprints Die-namics that feature word dies!  I’ve used the SUPER fun Blueprints 8 Die-namics for my card today!

Print

I used one of the suggested sketches for Blueprints 8 Die-namics, and I just LOVE this layout!  The main panel of Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock was cut with Blueprints 8 Die-namics and then I used the Herringbone Bricks Stencil and sponged on Grout Gray Premium Dye Ink.  LOVE.

The Smooth White Card Stock “Friend” panel was stamped with “I Appreciate You So Much” from Geometric Greenery using Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink.  The three squares were cut from Kraft Card Stock, and the layered elements were cut from Berrylicious Card Stock, Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock, Jellybean Green Card Stock and Electric Red Card Stock.  I added a little hemp cord bow to the bottom heart, and finished the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

MFT_CreativeConstruction_Sq

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this month’s Creative Construction With Blueprints!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. Jodi--WOW! This is a great use of Blueprint #8! Amazing all done up! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!