May 16, 2017

Sketchy Flowers Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

I have another card to share with you today using the FABULOUS new Sketchy Flowers Card Kit from My Favorite Things!  This fantastic new kit will be released tonight at 9PM EST right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

My card today uses the included All About You Stamp set, the You Trio Die-namics and the mid-month free with $60 Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics!  I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I then repeatedly stamped “YOU” from All About You using Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink, Spearmint Premium Dye Ink, Sno Cone Premium Dye Ink and Wild Wisteria Premium Dye Ink.

I added detail to each letter using a White Gel Pen, and then coated each letter, CAREFULLY, using Glossy Accents.  I cut a heart from Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink using the Heart STAX Die-namics, and then added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the new Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics and stamped “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO” from All About You using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

SensationalStitchedFlowers_KitPeek

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team have created with the Sketchy Flowers Card Kit!

cupsignature

7 comments:

  1. Great idea. Love the stamped YOU and the highlights. Great sentiment. I really love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the highlights on the letters and the added glossy accents. It really made a difference on the finished product. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...your card is stimkin' cute! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing how just a little white line can change the whole look of the project! Thanks for your wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card -- bright and cheerful! I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!