June 21, 2017

Thanks! {CTD448}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use purple, mint green, hot pink and teal! WOW! Awesome colors!

Print

I am OBSESSED with the Color Drops set! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and then stamped the Color Drops set using Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Purple Rain Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink and Spearmint Premium Dye Ink. I stamped the circles using Silver Delicata Ink.

I cut “THANKS” out using the Big Thanks Die-namics from Smooth White Card Stock, and I cut it four times and layered each letter so they are thick. I then added them to on top of the stamped drops and added a thin strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

   

swatch448

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Audrey Tokach, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Nonni Niskanen, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!