August 15, 2017

August MFT Release Replay!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the August MFT Release Replay! Have you gotten all of your new goodies from the August MFT Release? If you haven’t ordered yet, you can find the entire FABULOUS release right HERE in the MFT Boutique!

Print

OK. I am aware that I have three cards in a row now using the GORGEOUS new Written In The Stars set and Shining Stars Die-namics! I just CANNOT stop using these fabulous new products! It’s also no secret that I am OBSESSED with creating backgrounds. I was amazed by a GORGEOUS background Amy Rysavy recently created using Gansai Tambi Watercolors and I just had to try it myself!

I started with a panel of Ranger Watercolor Paper and cut it with Blueprints 1 Die-namics. I then created the background using Gansai Tambi Watercolors. LOVE this fun galaxy look! I then die-cut “stars” four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Shining Stars Die-namics, and then layered them together. I added the layered die-cut to the galaxy background, and added a trio of stars, cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock, also using the Shining Stars Die-namics. I stamped “OH MY” from Written In The Stars onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I trimmed it down and added it to the card using Foam Tape.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for the August Release Replay!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!