December 13, 2017

Miss You Snow Much! {CTD473}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Broni has challenged us to use pink, green, kraft and white! SO pretty!

CTD473

For my card today, I played with the darling Bunny Slopes and Bunny Slopes Nice and Neat Dies, which I won when I took a class with Cheiron at The Ink Pad! LOVE this little bunny! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on some Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water and when it was dry,flicked on some watered down white acrylic paint. I cut the snow slope from Smooth White Card Stock using the Snow Drifts Die-namics, and trimmed it down with the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

The bunny, trees and gondolas from X-Press It Blending Card using the Bunny Slopes Nice and Neat Dies, and I stamped them with Bunny Slopes using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. The mountains and the little log cabin are from Get Yeti, and I cut them using the Get Yeti Nice & Neat Dies and stamped them with Get Yeti using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored all of the imaged with Copic Markers and then added them to the scene. The bunny and gondolas were popped up with Foam Tape, and I added some silver twine for the gondola line. The sentiment, from Bunny Slopes, was stamped using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

CTD473 Closeup

swatch473

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kelly Lunceford, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Kelly Schirmer, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!