October 25, 2017

There's Snow-One Quite Like You! {WSC356}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC356! Such a great sketch with a jillion possibilities!

Print

Oh! The fun I had creating this card! I started with a panel of X-Press It Blending Card cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I stamped the snowmen, birds, trees and penguins from Cooler With You, and the hearts and stars from Beach Bunnies, using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers, and then added shimmer to the hearts and stars using a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker.

I popped the focal panel up with Foam tape onto a panel of Blu Raspberry Card Stock. The sentiment panel was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “THERE’S SNOW-ONE QUITE LIKE YOU” from Cooler With You using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack underneath the sentiment strip.

Print

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_356

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created for this sketch challenge, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!

cupsignature

3 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!