November 1, 2017

Here’s A Hug! {WSC357}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! We have a super fun new sketch for you this week!

Print

I went CAS for my card today. I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I embossed the panel using the Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Cover Up Die-namics and the Embossing Pad Duo. I LOVE the look of this embossed panel! I added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics.

I cut the flag panel from a panel of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack using the Stitched Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics. The square panel was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Square Frames Die-namics. I cut this sweet little bear, and the heart, from X-Press It Blending Card using the Bitty Bears Die-namics and stamped them with Bitty Bears using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped him up onto the frame panel. The sentiment panel was stamped using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink, trimmed down and then added it to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_357

Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!