February 28, 2018

Hey, Birthday Girl! {WSC374}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week, we are up to WSC374! Such a great sketch!


MFT has all of the GORGEOUS new Distress Oxide Colors, and I’ve used three on my card today! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I sponged on Tattered Rose Distress Oxide Ink, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink and Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Ink! I LOVE these new colors! I then stamped the panel using the new Musical Notes Background, using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed the panel with White Detail Embossing Powder. LOVE!

I cut this cute little birthday girl from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the new Pure Innocence Birthday GIrl, and I stamped her using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Pure Innocence Birthday Girl. I colored her with Copic Markers, and I have to say, this was my first time using No-Line Coloring Card Stock, and I LOVE it! It’s my new go-to for Copic coloring, FOR SURE! I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Rectangle Frames Die-namics, and I popped up a frame with Foam Tape. I then popped up the Pure Innocence Birthday Girl inside the frame, also using Foam Tape. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “Hey, Birthday Girl” using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.






 Check out this week's sketch!



Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!



2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!